Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All Cracked Up

Awhile ago, I had given my son's girlfriend a box of cards that I had made. He just asked me if I have more that I can send her. I am all over that! So I looked through my stash, and I do have some on hand to send her. But if you are into making cards, you understand that it's more fun to make new ones! So I have been in a card-making frenzy since Saturday. After all, my son wants me to make them. He needs me to make them. He is my baby, and I'll do anything for him, no matter how big the sacrifice. LOL Since it was Easter weekend, I had to use this stamp.

Stamp: You Crack Me Up HuggABugg by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Paper Flowers and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Copics; Copic Spicas; Nestabilities; SU ribbon; SU flower brad; Blingz in Pixie Dust, Flashee Fuscia, Poinsettia Pink, and Mello Yello

3 comments:

Janet said...

awwwwwwwww so cute!! i am sure she will love them ;)
hugs

Christy Lynn said...

It's just adorable, Vicki! Always love those colors together. Tomorrow I'm hoping to do something fun and crafty, I'm taking a break from homework for the day!

Sparkle said...

This is adorable! Hey, its a great excuse to buy more stamps to make more cards right? :) Glad you had a great weekend of stamping!