Friday, March 6, 2009

A Very Blingy Fairy

This is for BCC70 on SCS. Hope's challenge was to use yellow and make it blingy! I think she designed this challenge especially for me. She knows how much I LOVE to add bling to my cards! Inside, the card reads, "Have a fairy happy birthday."
Stamps: Matilda Muffinbread by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Caprice
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, SU Ticket Corner Punch, SU Taffeta Ribbon in Bashful Blue, Stickles in Yellow, Shimmerz in Angel Wings and Mocha,  Hero Art Crystal Gemstones

4 comments:

Janet said...

very cute card! the bling rocks:)
hugs

Lori said...

She is very cute. Missed you this morning :( My car is in the shop and I had to get a ride into work from Bill.

Sparkle said...

Your card is darling! Gotta love the glitter!

Jamie said...

Adorable card Vicki, you have such a great way with all things sparkley!