Friday, March 13, 2009

To a Wonderful Pair

I usually don't combine challenges into one card, but sometimes the challenges are a perfect match for what I need. Such is the case with this card. The sketch challenge (BSC71 on SCS) was perfect for the stamp and occasion (the anniversary of some dear friends who love dogs like I do), and the purple color challenge (BCC71 on SCS) is my friend's favorite color. Thanks for great challenges, Jamie and Hope! Also, thanks for the shadowing info, Jamie. I like how it turned out! Oh, and thank you again, Sparkle, for the pretty flowers!
Stamps: Butch and Mimi by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Accessories: Satin flowers, Bella's Dots in Glitter Coal, Nestabilities

Happy anniversary Vic and Mo!

6 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a darling anniversary card! I love the colors together too.

Janet said...

such a great card!! these dogs are too cute!
hugs

Tiddly Inks said...

Awww! Aren't they cute! :)

Jamie said...

Look beautiful Vicki!! Glad I could help.

Christi said...

This is adorable!!!!

Jenn said...

Great card! Love all the bling! :D