Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks a Latte

This is for the Bellarific Friday Challenge over on Stamping Bella. The challenge was twofold: use any colors from this photo as inspiration, and use buttons somewhere on the card.
Here's my interpretation. I used this stamp because I spotted a Starbucks cup/straw hiding in the back left corner of the inspiration photo. If you know me, you know how much I love Starbucks!
Stamps: Lattebella by Stamping Bella; sentiment by Memory Box
Paper: CTMH Sarsparilla
Accessories: Melissa Frances silver buttons, SU Taffeta Ribbon in Bashful Blue, SU Word Window Punch, SU Ticket Corner Punch, SU Hodgepodge Hardware

6 comments:

Lori said...

You are a riot...A Starbucks straw...only YOU would notice that.LOL. Cute card. Have a great day.

Christi said...

I love this card!! That is my favorite Bella!!

Jamie said...

I never would have seen that cup, haha. Your card is adorable!!

Janet said...

Love your card...i didn't even notice the starbucks cup! lol
Thanks for your support on my blog:) This is why i heart my bella sistahs:)
hugs

Laurel said...

Wow, I love this, I would have never used that 'western' paper with a Bella (cept Giddyupabella) but it is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love Starbucks too! Great card.