Sunday, March 15, 2009

Showers of Blessings for Nicole!


This is for my sweet SIL, Nicole. She is having her first baby in May! I really wish I could attend the baby shower today (it's in CA and I'm in MA). She knows that she is having a girl, and her room is decorated in pink and brown. My favorite parts of the card are the popped up belly (I used a 3-D dot) and the rattle charm hanging from the ribbon. The "dots" in the corners didn't photograph well. They are actually a very pretty, glittery brown.
Stamp: Teddybella by Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Berry Bliss, Close to Cocoa, and Pretty in Pink
Accesories: Bella's Polka Dot Ribbon in Cotton Candy with Chocolate Chips, Bella's Dots in Glitter Dark Cocoa, Bella's Charm Rattle, SU Stampin' Dimensionals, SU Ticket Corner Punch, SU Ribbon Slot Punch

5 comments:

Janet said...

such a lovely card! i am sure your SIL will love it:)
hugs

Jamie said...

Adorable Vicki!! She is going to love it.

Sparkle said...

What a darling card! Congrats to your SIL!

Laurel said...

I so love this card!

Christi said...

I love this and I know your SIL will too! :)