Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And They Call It Puppy Love...

I have two male Shih Tzus, Wylie on the left and Indy (Indiana Bones) on the right. 
When I saw a card that Sparkle made with this stamp, I knew I had to have her!  My "boys" are are like my kids. I let them sleep on my bed. I give them birthday presents. I fill their stockings at Christmas. Yup, I am one of THOSE dog people!
Stamp: Tilda with Puppy and Bow by Magnolia, sentiment by A Muse Artstamps
Paper: Pretty Pink Petals and Polka Dots by Papertrey Ink, SU Groovy Guava and Sage Shadow
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, white pen

TFL!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Love that stamp, I have yet to ink mine! it is so my Danica as a toddler!

Lori said...

Aren't they just the cutest papmpered "pooches". I have something for you, stop on by my blog.
Hugs,
Me

Christi said...

Your babies are adorable and so is your card! I love it!!

Jenn said...

Super adorable card and pups! :D

Sparkle said...

What cuties you have! I love your card too.