Thursday, March 26, 2009

Purple Haze

I couldn't wait to play with more glitter! (See post below.) This time, I went straight for the lavender. I discovered that with glitter, less is more. Picture the old Pillsbury Cresent Rolls commercial: the one where the woman flecks flour onto her face so that she looks like she was baking. Now imagine that the flour was actually lavender glitter, and you'll get a good mental picture of how I looked after I failed to coax the excess glitter back into its teeny, tiny little bottle. LOL 
I am not sure about the handwritten sentiment. I have horrible penmanship. Still, I am pleased with the outcome!

Stamp: Phoebe Ketto by Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Paper Flowers, Lavender Lace, and Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Bella's Bazzill Tulle in white, Nestabilities, Stampendous Crystalescent Glitter in Lavender, SU Ribbon Slot Punch, Pearlescent Chalk

TFL!

7 comments:

Hope Spencer said...

Adorable!! I love the circle'y sketch!

Jenn said...

You crack me up! Your card is super adorable and I'm lovin' all that glitteryness!!!

I have something for you on my blog, so stop by when you get a chance.

Hugs!
Jenn

Sparkle said...

This is darling! I love the purple and that stamp. I guess I need to get more Kettos.

Jamie said...

This turned out so great!! I love the hand written sentiment and the purple glitter.

Angie Williams said...

This is a really cute card! I was on the fence about kettos but this card and others I have seen are great! I have been inspired by several of your projects and left some acknowledgment on mine! Thanks!

Ann said...

So cute! I love the LO and the purple!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

awesome blog you have and a goodlooking family.....luvin your card creations! *~*