Monday, March 23, 2009

Cracked Up

Aren't the Tiddly Inks stamps just the sweetest? This one makes me giggle! This card is for BSC72 on SCS. I painted Liquid Pearls onto the eggshells to give them an opal sheen. Thanks for another great sketch, Jamie!

Stamps: You Crack Me Up and sentiment by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Sweet Always and Regal Rose
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, SU Ticket Corner Punch, SU Flower Brad, SU Dimensionals, Bella's Dots in Glitter Pumpkin, Taylored Expressions Ribbon, Stickles in yellow, Liquid Pearls

Boy, does this card make me yearn for Spring. I assume it will arrive eventually here in MA!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

This is adorable Vicki, I love that little bug.

Jenn said...

So sweet! Love these colors together and those Bella dots are the perfect touch! ;D

Laurel said...

cute! pretty colors!