Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines

This is for BSC66 on SCS. 
Stamps: Jugglabella and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: Wild Thing Flutter by KI Memories, Inc.; misc. red
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Bella's Dots in Glitter Platinum, SU Ticket Corner Punch, Prima flowers

I made this one for Emma to give to Brittany.
Stamp: Beeemine HuggABugg by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Black, misc. pink and DP
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Taylored Expressions Ribbon, CTMH Paper Piercer, 3-D Dots, Nestabilities

This is the stamp inspired by Emma. I adore this stamp!
Stamps: Lovey HuggABugg and sentiment by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Black, SU Barely Banana, misc. red and DP
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Bella's Dots in Glitter Coal, Shimmerz in Angel Wings, Taylored Expressions ribbon, CTMH Sanding Block, CTMH Edge Distresser, CTMH Paper Piercer, 3-D Dots, black thread, sewing machine, Nestabilities

How cute is this sketch? I borrowed it from Hope. Check out her card here, and you'll see why I couldn't resist using it!
Stamps: Sending You Love and sentiment by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Black, misc. red
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, SU Ribbon Slot Punch, misc. ribbon, Nestabilities

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Vicki you have been busy!! These are all beautiful.

Sparkle said...

You're on a roll! I lovey them all! Those huggabuggs are just too cute!

Jenn said...

Wow...you've been busy! :D All your cards are super cute! :D I especially love the Huggabug ones! :D

Lori said...

OMG. You bought him. I wish that I had :(

Laurel said...

They are all adorable, I really like the jugglabella!

Janet said...

great cards (as always!)...the emma inspired one is my fave though:)
hugs!

CREATE=FUN said...

oh my I love the little bugs, so cute!