Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catching Up on Bella Challenges

Thankfully, the stomach bug has finally left our house, so I can get back to crafting and blogging. Yay! 

I finally had some time to catch up on the SCS Bella challenges. First up is BCC65. I used the sketch for SCS MFTSC08.
Stamps: Leaning Tower of Stella by Jan Dolby for Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Baby Pink, Clover Meadow, Blush, and Ocean
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Bella's Dots in Glitter Poppy, Stickles in Cotton Candy, Taylored Expressions Ribbon

BCC66 is next. I borrowed this sketch from SSC MFTSC41. I just love this HuggABugg line of stamps!
Stamps: BedbuGG HuggABugg by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Sorbet, Topiary, Autumn Terracotta, and Indian Corn Blue
Accessories: Nestabilities, CTMH Edge Distresser, CTMH Paper Piercer, CTMH Buttons, 3-D Dots, Greenhouse Flowers

This card is for BSC67. I made it for a dear friend's anniversary. (Happy 22nd Kristy and Brad!) This is my new favorite paper pack!
Stamps: Jugglabella and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH That's Amore
Accessories: SU Word Window Punch, Bella's Dots in Glitter Dark Cocoa, Prima Flowers

This card is for BCC67 and BSC68. This was a great pair of challenges! Hope gave us an "inspiration" color challenge: she posted two photos, one of chocolates and one of shoes and a purse, and the challenge was to make a card inspired by those photos. To me, this spelled frilly and romantic. I was still mulling it around in my head when I saw Jamie's sketch challenge. I knew they would work perfectly in combination for a special card for my brother's 20th anniversary. (Happy 20th, Dave and Kristin!) Inside, the sentiment says "Love is in the air."
Stamps: Jugglabella and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH That's Amore
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Poppy, SU Ticket Corner Punch, Velvet Ribbon, 3-D Dots, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Here's the funny part: after I finished these cards, I put on my new reading glasses and realized that I had colored out of some of the lines. Guess that's why I needed glasses 4 prescriptions stronger than my old ones! LOL

8 comments:

Janet said...

great to have you back, your cards rock!!! i love the huggabugg one the best ;)
hugs

Lori said...

Your cards are adorable. Wish that I had ordered that Bella!!! Oh well, maybe next time.

Sparkle said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better! All of your cards are great! I still need to catch up!

Angie Williams said...

I am so happy you are feeling better! Your cards are awesome!

Christi said...

I missed you!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better! All of your Bella cards are fantastic! I hope you can play along with my Bella color challenge tomorrow!!

Courtney said...

I didn't notice any coloring out of the lines... hmmm... maybe I need to get my eyes checked? I hope not, I had lasik! LOL!

Glad to hear you all are feeling better. That stomach bug is the PITS!

Tiddly Inks said...

Love them all. I am sorry to hear Emma has been sick. So has my little one...going on 3 1/2 weeks...really hate bad colds. LOL

PS: Thanks for the hilarious comment on my blog...totally made my day and made me laugh. :)

Laurel said...

Adorable cards! I love the jugglebella one, I love that paper too!