Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Waiting for Spring

When you live in snowy place, it's easy to wonder if the winter will ever end. Then you realize that it's only January, and you've still got 2 months of winter to survive! Now, I love the winter weather, so this stamp isn't me~but ask me again in March, and I may have a different answer! LOL
Stamps: Waiting Tilda and Sled by Magnolia; sentiment by Verve
Paper: DCWV Winter Matstack; SU Brocade Blue and Pink Pirouette
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, 3-D Dots, CTMH Paper Piercer, sewing machine

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I love her, love all the sparkle!

Janet said...

lovely card!!

Chrissy D said...

You sew too!? I can't sew...LOL This is beautiful! The stitching is a great touch too! TFS!