Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pets on Parade


I wanted to make a box of cards for a friend who also happens to be my vet. So of course I had to use all of my adorable pet stamps from Stamping Bella! I used Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, and Copic Spicas on all of the cards.

Stamps: friends come in all shapes and sizes by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Chocolate, DCWV Petstack and Yellow
Accessories: Inkssentials Opaque White Pen, SU Clips Assortment, 
3-D Dots

Stamps: parisbella and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Chocolate, DCWV Teal, DCWV Petstack
Accessories: CTMH Silver Brads and Paper Piercer, Nestabilities

Stamp: dogwalkabella by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Black and Chocolate, DCWV Petstack
Accessories: Misc. ribbon, 3-D Dots

Stamps: cuddly cat by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: DCWV Light Green, DCWV Petstack
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Pink Orchid, SU ticket Corner Punch, Taylored Expressions Ribbon

Stamps: puppybella by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Chocolate, DCWV Petstack
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Bubble Gum, 3-D Dots, misc. ribbon

This card is also for BSC65 on SCS.
Stamps: butch and mimi by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Black, DCWV Petstack
Accessories: Inkssentials Opaque White Pen

I copied this sketch from Hope T. Spencer. She made a beautiful card for Breast Cancer Awareness. Check out her card here
Stamps: fifi by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Berry Bliss; CTMH Chocolate
Accessories: Sugared Brads, Flower Brads, Greenhouse Felt Flowers, brown thread, sewing machine


7 comments:

Angie Williams said...

Love them all! Great job!

Sparkle said...

These are so cute! I love all of them!

Laurel said...

I love all of them, but my favorite has to be fifi!

Hope Spencer said...

These are very cute, Vicki! I love the dp on the Parisbella card. I know your friend will love these!

Lori said...

Your cards are adorable. She is going to love them.

Jamie Hurley said...

As always these cards AMAZE me! You just have this crazy touch that you put on cards and I love em' all!

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful cards. Kim