Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

My sweet SIL, Lori, sent me these Tilda stamps for Christmas. I was so glad she did, because I was this close to buying them but couldn't justify it with Christmas gifts left to purchase. I had so much fun making these cards~I tried them in four different colors. They are simple but pretty! Thank you, Lori!



Stamps: New Year Tilda, glass, and sentiment by Magnolia
Paper: SU Patterns Pack, Soft Sky, Bravo Burgundy, and Handsome Hunter; misc. purple
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Gold, Shimmerz in Angel Wings, Prima Paper Flowers, misc. ribbon

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

What cute cards!

Janet said...

very cute cards!!!

Courtney said...

Oh, you got some use out of those stamps! Great job, and great Lori for giving you a great Christmas present!

Lori said...

They are all so adorable!!!