Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope that you and your family enjoyed a delightful and blessed Christmas! Having Emma in the house adds so much joy to Christmas morning. Seeing everything through her eyes is such a blessing~it reminds me to hold onto my childlike faith and wonder in even the smallest of things. Being a grandma totally ROCKS!

Here are a few cards. This first one is for BSC60 on SCS. This stamp reminds me of being a little girl and playing with my best friend, Karen. I am not sure if we ever made tin can phones, but we sure did use our imaginations! I love the sentiment on this one. It's hard to read in the photo, but it says: "If you never did you should. These things are fun and FUN IS GOOD!" Yup, it's a quote from Dr. Seuss!
Stamps: Rumor Has It by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Verve
Paper: SU Paper Flowers
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Dark Lilac, Pink Orchid, and Blue Jean; SU Ribbon Slot Punch; misc. white ribbon

Here are a few more Tilda cards. Sparkle Smith kindly sent these stamped images to me. She knew I was dying to play with some Tildas but didn't own any yet. Thanks, Sparks! The sentiment is a quote by Winnie the Pooh: "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day so I NEVER have to live without you."
Stamps: Tilda with Cupcake by Magnolia; sentiment by Verve
Paper: SU Sweet Always and Pretty in Pink
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Ribbon in Cotton Candy, Bella's Dots in Glitter Dark Cocoa, Stickles in Cinnamon, Shimmerz in Angel Wings, SU Ribbon Slot Punch

I love the colors on this one! The quote is by Henry Ward Beecher: "Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul."
Stamps: Tilda with Bow by Magnolia; sentiment by Verve
Paper: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accesories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Gold, Shimmerz in Angel Wings, SU Ticket Corner Punch, Bella's Favorite Ribbon
TFL!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Good Morning Sweetie.
Your cards are just too adorable. Hopefully I can play with my stamps today. But, first I have to clean up the enormous mess in the living room. Or not. :)

Sparkle said...

These are so cute! I'm glad you had a great Christmas and love all of your cards! Happy stamping!

Courtney said...

First, I love what you've done with your blog!
Second, your cards are fantastic, as always!
Third, you always make my heart smile when you talk about how awesome it is to be a grandma. My mother (unfortunately) could care less and I am sad for my kids. :( But I also know that MY grandkids will be ROTTEN because I see a lot of myself in you! LOL! You are one blessed lady, with a wonderfully blessed family!