Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Few More Tildas...

Here are two more cards I made with images from Sparkle. (Thanks again, Sparks!) In this one, the shimmer on her dress looks scratchy, but it really isn't. 
Stamp: Tilda with Daisy by Magnolia
Paper: CTMH Sunflower, New England Ivy, and Autumn Terracotta; DP by October Afternoon
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Dark Cocoa, Taylored Expressions Ribbon, Shimmerz in Angel Wings

I just LOVE this one! Lilacs are always so beautiful! The sentiment says, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Stamps: Tilda with Lilacs by Magnolia; sentiment by Verve
Paper: CTMH Paper Garden
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Sage; SU Ticket Corner Punch; 3-D Dots; Stickles in Cotton Candy, Lavender, and Purple

7 comments:

Margie said...

All of your Tilda cards are so beautiful! I love the lil' sparkly dress! So cute!
Happy Holidays :)

Lori said...

They are both too cute. I need to get my things out and play today.

Hope Spencer said...

Oh, so cute, Vicki! What fun!

Courtney said...

OOooOOoOOo... I love Sparkle... on the cards... AND the gal! :)

Janet said...

wow both cards are amazing!! tilda is so cute!!

Angie Williams said...

These are so great Vicki! I am hoping to ink up some stamps tonight and get back at it... I have slacked most of the month and missing it terribly!

Ramsey said...

girl, you are rockin' the tildas! i love them!