Sunday, December 28, 2008

Decorating Christmas Cookies

Digital cameras are a wonderful thing...except for the fact that they enable you to take a kazillion photos! I took 200 photos of Christmas...yup, 200! My kids joke that 199 of them are of Emma. Not true! 100, maybe~~but not 199! Besides, isn't that my job as a grandma? Anyway, now I need to sort through them all, correct red eyes, crop them, etc. That's not a small task! I will post a few of my favorites here as I work my way through them.

A few days before Christmas, Emma and her BFF, Lela, decorated Christmas cookies. Lela is 5 and is quite good at this. For Emma, is was all about tasting everything! I think she ate more than she decorated! By the time they were done, you could see every frosting color on Emma's face. 




2 comments:

Lori said...

Trust me. She knows what she's doing.I would be doing the same thing.LOL

Tiddly Inks said...

Smart girl! Go for the sweet stuff! LOL She is just adorable.