Monday, December 1, 2008

December 26th

Okay, my dining room is finally back to its intended purpose: a scrapping room! LOL
This is for BSC56 on SCS. Jamie Morris designs the greatest sketches week after week. I don't know how she does it, but I'm sure glad that she does! Don't you just love this stamp?
Stamp: Santa's Clothes a Dryin' by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Paper: Misc. DP and solids
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Stickles in Frosted Lace, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nestabilities, misc. ribbon

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Adorable! Love the embossed background and that big red bow! :D

Lori said...

This is so adorable. I love the white edging. I need to break out my stamp...another one that I have forgotten about.

Christi said...

How cute!!!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh what a sweet card - Thanks for sharing Vicki!