Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Daisy

I love these "Bittybloom" stamps by Chichiboulie! They are just so happy! This is for BCC56 on SC. Hope came up with another great color challenge, and I love the "twists" she's been adding. This week's "twist" was to use a coloring medium that you don't usually use. I thought chalk might work well with this image, so I gave it a try. 

Stamps: Daisy Bittybloom by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, and So Saffron
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Spicas, White
Accessories: Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalk in Jewel Tones, Bella's Favorite Ribbon in Marshmallow, SU Photo Corner Punch, Martha Stewart's Paper Daisies, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

TFL!

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

She's my favorite! And your card turned out darling! I can't wait to see what Em releases this Friday!

Margie said...

Daisys are my fave! This is adorable :)

Jenn said...

Awww, she's so cute!!! I have these girlies on my wish list and need to get them soon! :D Great card and fantastic jon on the challenge! :D

Courtney said...

Oh this is the CUTEST~

Laurel said...

So cute, I love the Bittyblooms, although I don't have any... yet!

Chrissy D said...

These are such sweet pictures!

Chrissy D said...

This is such a CUTE card!