Thursday, December 4, 2008

Congrats, Mark & Nicole!

I am ecstatic! My younger brother and his darling wife, Mark and Nicole, are having a baby! The heaven-sent blessing is due towards the end of May. This will be my 18th niece/nephew. Mark and I are just two years apart, and he thinks it's quite funny that I am a grandma now but am becoming an aunt again! And my mom became a great-grandma to Emma, and now she is becoming a grandma again. Kind of funny that my mom is becoming a grandma two years after I did. LOL I CAN'T WAIT! 

4 comments:

Jenn said...

How exciting! Congrats to you all! :D

Katie Skiff said...

You made me laugh thinking about the song I'm my own Grandpa.. it could be my lack of coffee yet this AM! LOL...

My nieces are just 2 and 4 years younger than me, so they are closer to me than I am my BIL and SIL.

Congrats to them tho...I am sure they are excited.

Lori said...

That is too funny. So...what does that make me......hmm....Oh an Auntie. LOL.

Margie said...

What a lil' blessing :)
Congrats to you and your fam!