Monday, December 1, 2008

Bloomin' Poppies

My SIL, Mary, is a gourmet chocolatier. She owns a gourmet chocolate shop in Saratoga, CA called Saratoga Chocolates. Her store logo is an orange California poppy against a chocolate brown background. That's what inspired this card. I think I should send it to her! This is for BSC57 on SCS.


Stamp: Poppy Bittybloom by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Sweet Always and Pumpkin Pie
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Pumpkin, Creative Impressions Small Bloosoms & Leaves, CTMH Paper Piercer

6 comments:

Laurel said...

This is fabulous! That sketch has me stumped!

Jamie said...

Vicki I love these color together, I think I need to try them. Thanks again for the images I have been having loads of fun with them.

Jenn said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love these colors together and love the sparkle on her dress...too cute! :D

Lori said...

Ok. My mouth is drooling. Did you have to bring up Chocolate!!! I am imagining a chocolate filled with orange cream. Yum.

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!!

ChichiBoulie said...

How pretty and unexpected! And a chocolate shop.... We've just had one open up 2 doors down. It's so very difficult to live next door to it! :D