Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wow...What an Honor!

The Bella Forum on SCS has added a new monthly challenge: on the first Saturday of each month, the core team will choose a Bella sistah to be "Bella's Favorite Stamper of the Month." The challenge for the other Bella sistahs is to CASE (copy, changing one or two things) one of the Favorite Stamper's cards. This morning, I logged into the Stamping Bella forum so that I could get to work on the challenge. I was quite surprised to learn that I am the first Favorite Stamper! Boy, was I ever excited! There are so many fabulous Bella stampers, I never imagined that I would be chosen. So THANK YOU for the honor~though ALL of my inspritaion comes from my sistahs, so it's really a celebration for all of us. I can't wait to see who is honored next!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You deserved it!!!

Big HUGS!!

Janet said...

Jamie is right you deserve it! Your cards are sooooooo amazing:)

Courtney said...

Oh yay, yay, yay! I'm so excited for you!!

Jamie H. said...

You are the bomb! You are an amzazingly talented stamper girl!

Jenn said...

Congrats!!! You so deserve it!!! :D