Thursday, November 6, 2008

Calgon, Take Me Away...

This is for BCC53: use any blue, any yellow, and a light green for accent. This is Sparkle's last Bella Color Challenge for SCS. I've really enjoyed all of her challenges. Thanks to her, I've combined colors that I would never have thought to combine~and I've liked them all!

I chose Bubblebella because I imagine that Sparks really needs some R&R after doing all of these challenges for us! Besides, I love to use Bubblebella because she provides so many opportunities for sparkles! If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE to add sparkles to my cards! LOL

Stamps: Bubblebella and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Paper: CTMH Let's Get Together
Accessories: Stickles in Waterfall, Bella's Diamond Ice Baubles, 3-D Dots

5 comments:

Janet said...

what a great card! I nominated you for an award check out my blog for more info!!
hugs

Jenn said...

Gorgeous card Vicki!!! I love all the sparkles! :D

Christi said...

This is so pretty!! I love all the sparkles!

Courtney said...

Oh bling bling in the tub! LOVE it! I love the floating bubbles, too!

Christy Lynn said...

That Bella is in my cart right now...it's been a long time since the last time I bought any Bellas, maybe I'll get some for Christmas! ;) I just can't wait to get back to my stamps this week...and my hubby too!