Friday, November 21, 2008

Need a Lift?

There's a new Bella challenge called "Bella-Riffic Friday," hosted by Shannan Teubner. Click here to see it. I missed the first week, but was able to make one for the second week. The challenge was to use polka dots.

The Stella stamps make me laugh! I thought this one was perfect for dots since she is holding a life-saver. The best part of this stamp is the water~that means I can use lots of my favorite embellishment, which is anything sparkly! In this case, Stickles in Waterfall and Bella's Dots did the trick!

Stamp: Captain Stella and Her Dingy by Jan Dolby for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Days to Cherish and Sunflower; DCWV DP and Red
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Blue Jean, Stickles in Waterfall, SU Ticket Corner Punch, Sandpaper

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Fantastic Bella cards Vicki!!! So fun and sparkly! :D

Lori said...

Very cute. I have to open up my Stella Bags and use them. LOL.

Courtney said...

Oh I love what you did with this Stella! And I love the cuttlebugged background that matches your paper!

Hope said...

Love the Bella cards and the fun Polka-dotted Stella! Great work, Vicki!