Thursday, November 13, 2008

If I Could Be Someone Else...

...I would be any one of these three Bellas! I should hang all of them on my fridge to encourage me to stick to my diet, and then reward myself with a day at the spa when I reach goal! LOL 

This one is for BCC54 on SCS. It is Hope's first challenge as the new host of Bella's Color Challenges. I am so excited for you, Hope! And you're off to a great start! The challenge had a "twist," which was to use a Bella stamp that you hadn't used in awhile. It was fun to break this girl out again!
Stamps: Mwahbella and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Rose Red, So Saffron; CTMH Sweet Leaf
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Lemonade Baubles, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Taylored Expressions Ribbon, CTMH Edge Distresser

Jamie issued another great sketch challenge: BSC54 on SCS. I made the first card on Monday. I like it, but I don't think that it showcases her sketch very well. So today I made the second one.
Stamp: 'tis-the-season-to-be-jolly-abella by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH White Daisy and Cranberry; DP by Me and My Big Ideas
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Favorite Ribbon in Marshmallow, Bella's Dots in Glitter Gold, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Stamp: Spabella by Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Pattern Pack, More Mustard
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Gold, Prima Paper Flower, 3-D Dots

TFL!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh these are too cute! I love bellas, I so wish I was that skinny! LOL! Never gonna happen!

Hope said...

What fun, Vicki! Love the new look!

Lori said...

If putting them all over the fridge works, let me know.I think that I will put them up on the mirror in the bathroom to look at when I get out of the shower. Yikes!!! Love your Christmas shopping Bella. Can't wait for mine to come. I don't have that connection with the "Bella herself" like you do.

Christi said...

All of your cards are awesome!! And I am so with you about looking like Bella. *wink*

Chrissy D said...

I have a gift certificate for a massage. My dh bought it for me for my birthday in July and I havent used it yet! I really should use it soon! Thanks for the reminder! LOL Fun card! TFS!