Monday, November 24, 2008

Emma Bug

Oh my, oh my, OH MY! You've just GOT to go check out the Tiddly Inks blog here! Christy Croll (aka Tiddly Inks) is a FABULOUS illustrator! I have quite a few of her watercolor paintings hanging in my office (aka Crazy Author's Nook), as well as several hanging in Emma's room. I keep telling Christy that she is my "author's muse." It's true! I am writing children's books based on several of her paintings! My dream is that someday I will write a book that she will illustrate. How cool will that be?

Well, Christy has just designed a new line called HuggABuggs. Em (Stamping Bella) has turned them into a new line of stamps. They are fabulous! You can find the stamps here. And to think that they were inspired by Little Miss Emma in her ladybug costume! I can't stand it~Emma is a stamp!!! (On Christy's blog, Emma is the red and blue ladybug with the daisies.)

Christy's paintings--as well as a variety of other products--are beautiful and very reasonably priced. Check out her online store here for your holiday shopping!

Christy, congratulations on the HuggABuggs!

4 comments:

Tiddly Inks said...

Awww! I love Emma Bug too.

Thanks for the bump and I gotta go enter your drawing...LOL

Karyn said...

Congratulations Vicki on inspiring the new stamp line! I love the Huggabuggs...and will think of your little Lady Bug when I use the stamps that I *must* buy...now how to I order your children's books for my DD?
Karyn (OakvilleMom)

Hope Spencer said...

How exciting, Vicki! I'm not surprised that Emma inspired such sweet art, she's a doll!

Lynn said...

Your daughter is adorable in this costume and how fun is it that she was the inspiration for the new Huggabuggs stamps!