Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here's to Steph and Gabe!

Stephanie, the daughter of my dear friend Lesly, is getting married this weekend. I am so disappointed that we cannot attend the wedding~but our schedules just wouldn't allow us to get there in time for the wedding. I wanted to make a simple yet elegant card for Steph and Gabe. Their wedding colors are black, white, and deep red. Here's what I created:
I also made made another photo storyboard. This one is for Lesly. I had to cheat on the white because it's awfully difficult to find patterned white paper. I hope she likes it anyway.
Congrats, Stephanie and Gabe! I'll be praying for a beautiful day and a ceremony filled with the Lord's presence.

And here's to Lesly and Steve~well done on raising two young women who love and serve the Lord. And now you're about to become in-laws! Secretly, I can't wait for you to become grandparents~I need some company in the club! LOL

6 comments:

Christi said...

This is fantastic Vicki!!! I'm sure your friends daughter will love this!!

Jamie H. said...

They are going to love it! I know i would. Those were my wedding colors 16 years ago.....

Janet said...

I love this card so much i cased it;) i love the story board, very clever!!

Sparkle said...

I love the set! Aren't those addicting?!? I made 6 of them last year for my co-workers...but I think that burnt me out, lol.

Chrissy D said...

Vicki- this is a FABULOUS project! What a blessed gift for your friend's daughter! TFS!

Lori said...

Great paper choice for the folio. So elegant. She is going to love it. And, the card is just beautiful.