Friday, November 21, 2008

Bounty of Butterflies

I only had time to make one card, so I had to combine BSC55 and BCC55 on SCS. 
Stamps: Butterflyabella by Stamping Bella; butterfly by CTMH Dragonfly & Friends
Paper: CTMH Indian Corn Blue, Garden Green, and Autumn Terracotta
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Autumn Terracotta, CTMH Old Olive, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Pumpkin, misc. ribbon

Now comes the hard part: I need to transform my stamping/scrapbooking room back into my formal dining room before my Thanksgiving guests arrive! LOL

Happy Friday and TFL!

8 comments:

Janet said...

awwwwww great card...i knew i should have ordered this bella!! :)
hugs

Christi said...

This is too cute!! Love that Bella!

Courtney said...

These butterflies are just too cute!

Laurel said...

This is just darling, I love the colors! Good luck on the dining room thing!

Lori said...

How did I miss seeing this Bella? LOL. She is too cute.

Jenn said...

OOOOOhhhhh!! I can't wait to get this Bella! Great job! TFS!

Chrissy D said...

This is such a groovy card! I love it! TFS!

Lynn said...

This is such a cute card! I love the new Bella, the colors and how you stamped the back ground with butterflies!