Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Little Ladybug

When Brittany was pregnant, she asked me to design and make a crib quilt/accessories for the baby: daisies (Brittany's favorite flower) and ladybugs for a girl, and all things Red Sox for a boy. When she found out that she was having a girl, here's what I designed and made (excluding her name):


Last year, Brittany found this adorable ladybug costume! Emma will wear it this year. This photo was taken in August (18 months old). I LOVE her little bare feet! (She'll wear black leggings with it.)

I'll always love ladybugs now~who wouldn't?

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful quilt!!! :D And that costume is ADORABLE...she will look so cute! :D

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...it is all absolutely adorable!

Lori said...

OMG. She is sooooo cute in that costume. Love the quilt...more talent that I have yet to discover.

Melissa said...

Oh dear! Sooo cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Courtney said...

AAAAHHH! You did a fabulous job! And that little ladybug is the cutest I have EVER seen!

The stamp I used today was from Papertreyink.com They have a couple of scripture sets but sweetnsassystamps.com have a ton and I like them better. :)

Hope said...

So sweet, Vicki! I love ladybugs too, but this little ladybug takes the...cupcake! :)

Christy Lynn said...

Emma's just totally adorable!! One of my kids is going to be a ladybug too but I don't think they'll be able to top Emma on the cuteness meter...

Tiddly Inks said...

Beautiful quilt and adorable kiddo!!! :) I love ladybugs too.