Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still Dancin' with My Best Friend!

Brittany bought me tickets to the Boston Carrie Underwood concert for my birthday/Christmas. IT WAS AWESOME! Not only was Carrie Underwood fabulous, but so was Little Big Town, the opening band. They put on a GREAT show! 
Here's Little Big Town:

Here's Carrie Underwood:


At the end of "All American Girl," Carrie brought a 5-year-old sweetie named Sarah on stage to finish the song with her. 
TOO CUTE!

Carrie said that her favorite song that she has recorderd--or ever will record--is "Jesus, Take the Wheel." Such a great song! 

Brittany and I bought matching T-shirts. It has been about 20 years since I bought a T-shirt at a a concert! The whole night was SO MUCH FUN! We laughed, we danced, and we sang.
I'll remember it always! Thank you, Brittany~I loveys you!


4 comments:

Jamie Hurley said...

Looks like a wonderful time! I am glad it was for you.

Jenn said...

Aww...how sweet! You girls look like you had so much fun!!! I love Carrie and Little Big Town...great music! :D

Courtney said...

Oh how fun! We are a concert going family. We're always attending one or another... always Christian and we love to take the kids! I'd love to see Carrie!

Christy Lynn said...

Looks like you two had a faaaabulous time with Carrie! I really like her stuff even though I'm generally not a country music fan; All-American Girl and Before He Cheats are two of my favorites :) The first concert I ever went to was when I was 23, I finally got to see the Bangles live! (Or at least 3 of them, the drummer was ill). My mom and I went to see the Barenaked Ladies, they do a great show too!