Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Snowing Cupcakes!

I told you that I was busy stamping this weekend! I am finally starting to feel better. Thanks to all of you for leaving me such sweet messages! Now, onto the cards!

Every Friday, Taylor of Taylored Expressions posts a cupcake challenge. Who doesn't love cupcakes? It's so fun to play along with everyone! Silly me~I thought it was by 11 pm Eastern time, and it was actually do at 11 am. Oh well...it was fun to make!

Stamps: Merry Muffins by Stampendous; Cupcake Background by Inky Antics
Paper: CTMH Bubble Gum and Crystal Blue
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Garnet; Stickles in Lime Green, Orange Peel, and Fruit Punch

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love it!!! Those cupcakes look so yummy and sparkley! :D Great job on the challenge! ;D

Lori said...

OMG. These are so adorable. Love how they turned out.