Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven't had time for cards or scrapbook layouts. I am busy submitting manuscripts. My office is buried in paper! I love the writing process, but the submissions process is very tedious. Each publisher has specific submission guidelines, and it takes forever to sort through them all. Hopefully it will be worth it in the end! 

Ahh...I can look forward to tomorrow! For my birthday/Christmas gift, Brittany bought two tickets for us to see Carrie Underwood in concert tomorrow night! I am SOOOOOOOO excited! A night out with my best girlfriend AND Carrie Underwood! Yippee!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

good luck Vicki!! Enjoy the concert that sounds like loads of fun.

Courtney said...

Oh how fun! Take lots of pictures 'cause I want to see!

Tiddly Inks said...

Ohh, have fun! Don't forget to share the results of your submissions when you hear back! Here's hoping it is a quick turnaround. :)

Carolyn King said...

How exciting...good luck on the manuscript. How fun that must be to see your words in print.

Have fun at the concert!

Angie Williams said...

Good Luck Vicki!! You eserve it!