Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bella Monster Bash Challenges

I missed the actual bash because I was singin' and dancin' with my girl at the Carrie Underwood concert! SO MUCH FUN!

Yesterday, I did have some time to complete the Bella Monster Bash challenges. The first one was to create a card without using any ribbon. Here's my go at it:

Stamps: trick-or-treat-abella by Stamping Bella; pumpkin from the Falling for You set by MFT
Paper: Debbie Mumm's Harvest & Holiday Glitter Matstack, misc. black and purple
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Coal, 3-D Dots

The second challenge was to make a "treat" container. I have never made a box or bag before, so this was quite the challenge for me!

Stamps: Little Witch and Battiful Darling by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Paper: Debbie Mumm's Harvest & Holidays Glitter Matstack, CTMH Black, misc. yellow
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Donuts in Smoky Gray, Bella's Dots in Solid Black, Stickles in Black Diamond, 3-D Dots

Have a GREAT Saturday!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Great job on the Bella Challenges!!! Your card has so much sparkle...I love it!!! And you bat bag is super cute!!! :D

Tiddly Inks said...

Glad you had fun at the concert! :D

Love both of them, but the bag is super! :D

Courtney said...

Both of these are just adorable!!

Lori said...

Wow. Great job. That box is so cute. And, so is the card.

Catherine said...

love both of them :)