Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Storyboards

My SIL, Lori, showed me how to make one of these in August. The pattern was created by a CTMH consultant. I finally decided to give it a whirl. Of course, I couldn't make just one~I had to make four. I made them as a "new grandma" gifts. Each pocket folder has a different card that slides out. I used a pencil to write in the photo sizes that they can attach, as well as the word "journal" (which they can erase) where they can write whatever they'd like.





After making the four storyboards, I decided to that "quick and easy" was the plan for the accompanying cards. LOL This one is for a baby yet to be born, so I made a purple card. 
Stamp: All Bummed Out Baby by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: DCWV Baby Girl Stack; CTMH 
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Dots in Glitter Light Lilac, Bella's Favorite Ribbon in Polka Dot Lavender, 3-D Dots

These were a lot of fun to make once I got the hang of the pattern. 
TFL!

5 comments:

Hope said...

These are just great, Vicki, so colorful and practical! I know people will love to receive them!

Lori said...

Vicki,
They turned out adorable.
Hugs,
Lori

Jamie said...

Vicki these are adorable!!! I am sure they will be thrilled to recieve them.

Christi said...

This is so sweet!! I love it!!

Courtney said...

Oh this is wonderful!