Monday, September 29, 2008

Coffee First, Wishes Second

It took me a long time to get into the Stella stamps, but now I just loveys her! Her personality makes me laugh and she is fun to color! Do you remember how Tinkerbell had to think "happy thoughts" and dust herself with Pixie Dust before she could fly? Well, Stella needs her java before she can grant wishes~my kind of girl! LOL

Stamps: stella has her fix by Jan Dolby for Stamping Bella; coffee cups by Hanna Stamps~Cafe; sentiment by Memory Box
Paper: SU Paper Flowers and Wild Wasabi
Inks: Memento Tuxed Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Bella's Donuts in Pink Orchid, Bella's Dots in Glitter Pink Orchid, Nestabilities

4 comments:

Lori said...

She just cracks me up. Reminds me of us. LOL.

Carolyn King said...

lol! ADORABLE!!!! love it!

Jenn said...

This card is so fun!!! I like the Stella stamps, just haven't bought any and now I just might have too! :D

Tiddly Inks said...

Aww, I lovey Stella too! Your kiddos in the previous post are adorable...'specially those little legs sticking out of Elmo slippers!!! LOL