Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bella's Pumpkin Patch

The second challenge (FFBB02) was to use specific colors. I had a lot of fun with this challenge! I am blessed to live in New England, where I get to delight in the autumn splendor. This challenge made me eager for it to arrive~it's only a few weeks away!

Some fun details about the card: I used last year's photo of the trees in my front yard as "paper." I stamped the leaves onto the photo, cut them out, them attached them to the upper corners of the image. So my leaves are made from actual photos of my leaves! Then I "masked" the veggiebella stamp, taking out her basket of vegetables and the plants on the ground. I replaced them with a pumpkin (on a pop-up dot) and grass. Finally, I attached the wooden fence with pop-up dots to make her look like she is in a pumpkin patch. 
Okay, I am ready for Autumn!

Stamps: veggiebella by Stamping Bella; CTMH Autumn Gifts
Paper: CTMH Autumn Terracotta, Sunflower, Olive, and Barn Red
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Pop-up dots, photograph

No comments: