Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Passion for Penguins!

When I taught elementary school, I loved to read the Tacky books by Helen Lester. They are the most adorable, hilarious stories about a penguin named Tacky. Each year, I would teach a unit on penguins. It was so much fun! So now I have a fond affection for the penguin line by Memory Box. I just added this one to my collection. How cute is she? It's hard to read the sentiment, but it says "You're tutu much." I chalked the background with two shades of yellow.

Stamps: Ballet Penguin by Memory Box, sentiment by Memory Box
Paper: DCWV Textured Summer Cardstock, CTMH Baby Pink, K&Company Berry Sweet
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid, Copics, Copic Spica
Accessories: CTMH Edge Distresser, Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalks in Jewel Tones, Ribbon, SU Ribbon Slot Punch


1 comment:

Hope said...

Oh, I love Tacky too! This little penguin is "tutu" cute!