Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday....times 5!

My sweet SIL, Lori (scrapinglori) was feeling a bit blue this past week. So I slammed her with birthday cards to make her smile. I hope that it worked!

First, I sent "Here's to You." She sent me this stamp set, so it seemed only fitting that the first card I made should be for her. I paper-pieced the awning and dress.

Stamp: Meet Me at the Cafe by My Favorite Things
Paper: CTMH Let's Get Together
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spica
Accessories: Taylored Expressions ribbon, SU Hodgepodge Hardware in Pewter, SU Word Window Punch, sentiment by Stamping Bella


Next, I sent "You Are My Sunshine" to brighten her day. I paper-pieced the hat and the dress.

Stamp: Can Ya Dig It? by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Afternoon Tea
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spica
Accessories: SU Hodgepodge Hardware in Pewter, Green House paper flowers, Stickles


Then I sent "Sending You Scoops of Love." I paper-pieced the wallpaper.

Stamp: Here's the Scoop by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Cutie Pie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spica
Accessories: Taylored Expressions ribbon, Bella's Dots in Glitter Light Cocoa, Stickles


The next card was "Queen Loribella." I told her this is how she should spend her birthday! 

Stamp: Georgina Glamourpuss by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Paper: Basic Grey Sugared Luscious
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spica
Accessories: Bella's Favorite Ribbon, Bella's Dots in Glitter Light Cocoa, Stickles


Finally, I sent "Make a Wish" to officially wish her a happy birthday!

Stamp: Patricia Birthdaycake by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Berry Bliss
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spica
Accessories: Taylored Expressions ribbon, pink sugared brad, Bella's Dots in Glitter Bubble Gum

Happy birthday, Lori!

1 comment:

Lori said...

And I just love all my cards. They did lift my spirits :)